Every Sentence whether spoken or written, must follow a defined syntax. It requires a lot of ‘Mathematics’ to learn a language. It is the ‘logical’ approach that helps us sense the correctness of a sentence even if we do not possess a sound grammatical range and accuracy. It was the utmost need for such a logical approach in learning of an impeccable language that led to the development of course material for ‘Spoken English’ at Commonwealth School of Languages.
This course majorly focuses on:
- Building Vocabulary in a unique and highly productive way through everyday communications such as Shopping, Meeting friends, Traveling, Visiting a doctor, Telephonic communication, Negotiation, At the movie Theatre, At the office, Meeting relatives….etc.
- Sentence Construction in terms of extempore and Group Discussions
- Email drafting, Business correspondence.
- Avoiding spelling mistakes and mispronunciations. Letter writing practice.
- Personality Development in terms of:
- Manners & Etiquettes.
- Building confidence and developing presentation skills.
- Dress code and color pattern.
- Interview Skills
- Resume writing.
- Interview question and answers.
- Mock sessions.
- English for the Real world
- Personal communication : with strangers, office colleagues, friends, & relatives.
- Business communication : Telephonic communication, speaking with clients and customers, office meetings & superiors.
- Interview skills : Resume format, personal interview techniques.