By studying English for Beginners (24 Weeks) at Commonwealth School of Languages, you will:
- Gain confidence in everyday use of English
- Enhance your listening, speaking and coversational skills
- Extend your knowledge and use of practical grammar structures
- Enrich your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation
- Learn practical English in real life settings and an international study environment
- Choose General English Option classes to adapt your studies to your individual learning objectives
You feel nervous while conversing in English?
You want to improve your pronunciation?
Well, Commonwealth School of Languages is just the right place for you!!!
Our English courses build students’ language skills in all areas, including listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary, with particular emphasis on speaking and pronunciation. These courses are designed to develop students’ ability to communicate confidently in English for a wide range of situations including travel, work and social interaction.
Our Melbourne campus offers these courses at the following levels.
- Upper Intermediate