Duration: 12 weeks
Entry level: Beginner to advanced
(2 Parts : Basics and Advanced)
The IELTS Academic test is for people applying for higher education or professional registration in an English speaking environment. It reflects some of the features of academic or formal language and assesses if you are ready to begin studying or training.
Academic IELTS is more difficult in approach as the texts are generally quite lengthier and the language used for these texts is more formal and academic as compared to the General IELTS.
At CAQA we start training students from the basic level towards the advanced level that covers:
- IELTS [Academic] examination techniques
- Effective writing skills for formal and academic contexts
- Listening comprehension & note-taking skills
- Effective reading-comprehension skills
- Effective time management
- Speaking skills for formal, academic and general contexts
- Individual queries of students handled by the effective trainers
We train students in small groups of 3-4 which enables them to be in close contact of their batch mates that encourages a positive sense of competition among them to perform better for an improved band score