IELTS – Focused (12 Weeks)
Entry level: Beginner to Advanced
Duration: 12 weeks (2 Parts – Basics and Advanced)
IELTS – Focused (12 Weeks) at Commonwealth School of Languages:
- Introduces you to and familiarize you with the format and content of IELTS.
- Equips you with effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS test with confidence.
- Provides material for practice in all areas of the test.
- Administers regular practice tests with individual feedback and guidelines from teachers.
- Helps to achieve an IELTS score that is needed to enter university/for permanent settlement in one of the English Speaking nations.
- Teaches to apply various reading techniques to scan and skim texts quickly, in order to reach the required answers
- Teaches to produce formal, academic writing which is clear, organized and concise.
- Teaches a number of listening techniques to be able to cope with a variety of situations.
- Teaches to speak with greater accuracy and fluency.
- Manage time effectively in the IELTS test.