IELTS General (12 Weeks)
Duration: 12 weeks (2 Parts – Basics and advanced)
Entry level : Beginner to Advanced
The IELTS General Training test is for those who are going to English speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs. It is also mandatory for migration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. This test focuses on the general language skills in broad social and workplace contexts.
At CAQA we start training students from the basic level towards the advanced level that covers:
- IELTS [General] examination techniques
- Effective writing skills for formal and academic contexts
- Listening comprehension & note-taking skills
- Effective reading-comprehension skills
- Effective time management
- Speaking skills for formal, academic and general contexts
- Individual queries of students handled by the effective trainers
We generally train students in small groups of 3-4 which enables them to be in close contact of their batch mates that encourages a positive sense of competition among them to perform better for an improved band score.