IELTS- Foundation and Preparation (24 Weeks) at Commonwealth School of Languages:
- Introduces students to and familiarize them with the basic format and content of IELTS
- Equips the test takers with effective techniques and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS test with confidence.
- Provides material for practice in all areas of the test
- Provides regular practice tests with individual feedback and guideline from teacher
- Tips and advice from experienced trainers, including IELTS examiner.
By the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- Apply the reading techniques to scan and skim texts quickly and to find the main points.
- Produce formal, academic writing texts which are clear, organised and to the topic
- Apply different listening techniques to cope with a variety of
- Speak with greater accuracy, fluency and confidence
- Manage time effectively in all the modules while in the real IELTS test