The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration that entertains over 2 million tests takers each year all over the world.
IELTS assesses four of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at study and at work in your new life in your dream country.
It is important to know how you are scored in the IELTS test.
- IELTS score in each module is based on a scale of 1-9.
- Overall band score is the average of all four modules.
- You can score whole (e.g.5.0,6.0,7.0) or half (e.g.5.5,6.5,7.5) bands in each section of the test
A general outline of the overall band score is given below:
Band 9 Expert User
Band 8 Very good User
Band 7 Good User
Band 6 Competent User
Band 5 Modest User
Band 4 Limited User
Band 3 Extremely Limited User
Band 2 Intermittent User
Band 1 Non user
At Commonwealth School of Languages:
- You will be trained for IELTS online as well as face to face through our innovatively developed tests on each module.
- You will be provided “Mock Tests” similar to the main IELTS exam which help you in improving your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Time tested strategies and techniques on each module that help you to gain an improved band score in the final exam.
- Individual attention and flexible timings are provided to each student. Following the instructions and guidelines of our highly experienced trainers, you can easily reach your required band score.